7 Ways to Get the Most out of a Bridal Show
He just popped the question, and you said yes!
Now you must start planning your dream wedding by finding the right vendors to help you pull off the most important event of your life and one of the first places you can do this is at a bridal show. https://vabridemagazine.com/shows/
Bridal shows are a great starting point to get your wedding planned in one day, in one place by meeting a variety of wedding professionals in person. You get to see their work displayed, get a feeling for the personality of the vendor, and you can save a lot of time by meeting these vendors in one place, as well as save money- many vendors will offer special show discounts and many shows offer giveaways and door prizes.
Here are 7 tips to help you get the most out of your bridal show experience:
- Search for a bridal show in the area you are getting married by googling bridal shows plus the city, this way you will meet local vendors, or simply search Virginia Bridal Shows https://vabridemagazine.com/shows/
- Plan to arrive 20-30 minutes before the show begins, so you do not have to stand in a long line
- If Pre-registration is an option, you will want to pre-register so you do not have to fill out forms at the registration table when you arrive
- Plan to bring the people with you that are helping you make your decisions on your wedding vendors and services
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, as you will be walking and standing while talking with the vendors at the show
- Bring pre-printed stickers with your name and contact information so you don’t have to write it down for the vendors that you want to contact you after the show for follow up or to register for vendor prizes
- Have your wedding date already determined otherwise the vendors will not be able to lock in a date for you and be prepared to book a vendor at the show if you want that vendor service